Inform Print has been providing print management and promotional marketing solutions to companies Australia wide for over 17 years. The company was started in 1994 by Trevor Boreham. As a business development and sales expert with experience in the UK media and packaging industries, Trevor found Inform Print’s niche in providing security products for financial organisations. Over the years the business has grown and the company has expanded it’s services to include a range of business stationary and promotional products. Inform Print can help you design customised promotional marketing items such as point of sale displays, print brochures and manuals, postcards and business cards, posters and presentation folders. We also manage projects that require the co-ordination of many different facets related to printing and installation. We can help you identify your actual printing needs, audit your print requirements or your current inventory, produce marketing materials, and either install or deliver them to one or many locations.
Reasons to choose Inform Print:
1. As a company providing print solutions for nearly two decades, our team has accumulated extensive experience in the printing industry to meet the needs of our clients. When some companies closed their businesses, we maintained financial stability since the time when Inform Print was established.
2. Inform Print has remained a trusted partner for our customers. In fact many companies have been using our services for over 3 years. Inform Print’s clients include both small and large companies across a range of industries.
3. The range of services and products that we offer is aimed to become a one stop shop for print solutions and promotional marketing products. Our customers only need to deal with one point of contact for all of their printing and mailing needs.
4. Inform Print leverages the latest technology to ensure high-quality printing and cost savings for our customers. The company owns a state of the art digital print manufacturing facility and online print management solutions, which means that we can deliver a wide variety of solutions to our customers.
5. By monitoring our customer’s business processes and how our client uses printing, Inform Print can help in analysing what is happening across our client’s entire organisation. This means we can do larger print runs consisting of a range of products enabling Inform Print to manufacture in a more cost effective way and pass our savings on to our clients.
6. Our company provides a multifaceted approach to customer service. Firstly, we utilise online print management to make orders fast and convenient. Secondly, we manage the print process from start to delivery including the design, storage, on demand supply and delivery, thus saving our clients time and energy. Our online print management system helps ensure that our clients will never run out of stock. Our customers can view their stock levels at any time and know exactly what stock they have on hand.
7. Inform Print contributes to a sustainable environment. We have partnered with 10 Thousand Trees to plant, manage and harvest trees as environmentally friendly paper, and then reinvest accrued funds into planting forests for the future.
We invite you, to take advantage of Inform Print’s products and services.
The Inform Print showroom & administration office is located in Petersham. Our digital print manufacturing plant is located in Auburn. Our design centre and print management and distribution warehouse is situated at Smeaton Grange. These facilities enable Inform Print to deliver timely print production and print management throughout Australia.
For more information please contact us:
Inform Print Mission Statement
Our mission is to offer the highest level of service to our clients, without compromising on quality, and to maintain an easy-to-deal-with infrastructure that offers a comprehensive range of cost effective products and services